Parents and students grades K-12 can follow these steps to register for FREE Office 365.
- sign-up with our online portal for register Microsoft accounts.
- Use Round Rock ISD email address for verifying eligibility. Open email to click verification link.
- All enrolled Round Rock ISD students in grades 2 and higher have email address.
- Your student’s email address is the letter “s” followed by his/her student ID number (example: email@example.com)
- Please contact your child’s campus for his/her ID number.
Select Microsoft Tab
- Once you’re registered for Kivuto, visit the Microsoft tab and select Office 365 ProPlus.
- Click “Add to Cart.”
- Select “Checkout.”
- Complete digital signature before completing order (as prompted).
- On the receipt page, complete the order information.
- Kivuto will provide a temporary user ID and temporary password for Office 365. Write that down.
- Click “Get Office 365” to visit the Office 365 log-in where you will able to download software.
Register for Office 365
- Use temporary sign-up information to sign into Office 365.
- Update your password information as prompted prior to downloading software.
- Kivuto Site
- Get Office 365 website
- Support for Students
- Support for Staff
- Student Advantage (Get the most out of Office 365)
- Office 365 Community
Round Rock ISD employees can follow these steps to register for FREE Office 365.
Visit Office 365
- visit Office 365 site.
- Select “Teachers” and enter your Round Rock ISD email address.
- Check your email for information concerning creation of an Office 365 account.
- Select your language and click install to get your software.
We are excited to announce a new opportunity for our Round Rock ISD families to access Microsoft Office products – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more – free of charge for their home computers, tablets, and mobile devices.
The program is a part of the district’s purchase of the Microsoft Enterprise Agreement. This opportunity for our families came free of charge from Microsoft as part of this Agreement.
Microsoft Office 365 allows Round Rock ISD students to have everything they need to create, edit, and share documents using Office 365. Accessing this offer only requires an active Round Rock ISD email address, making it an easy way to get Office products at home.
Use your Round Rock ISD email address to bring Office products to your home computer and tablet today. Register begins with one click!
What is the Student Advantage
Starting December 1, 2013, academic institutions that are Microsoft customers and license Office for all faculty/staff are be eligible to offer Office 365 to their Students at no additional cost. Students will be able to take advantage of free Office 365 ProPlus, once their institutions enable this option.
What happens when I graduate?
When you graduate, your Office 365 subscription through your institution ends upon graduation. You may enroll into other consumer or commercial offers available. If you have Office 365 Education at your school, you should make sure to transfer all your files from your school OneDrive to your personal OneDrive prior to graduation.
Can students install Office for iPad through Student Advantage Office 365 ProPlus
Yes, this would count towards the limit of installing it on 5 tablets.
If I recently purchased Office and will now also be eligible for Student Advantage though my school, will I receive any credit and/or compensation?
No. The Office purchased is a consumer offering and students can continue to take advantage of the purchased offer.
Who provides customer support for the student downloads?
Students should seek support via the Office 365 Community.