Employment Information and Services
Human Resource Services (HRS), through partnership and effective communication with all stakeholders, will enhance our services by embracing diversity, focusing resources, streamlining processes and responding to ever-changing customer needs. Round Rock ISD seeks qualified applicants to work in an environment where quality education begins and students are first. We offer:
Cutting edge professional development opportunities
Employee group life, medical, dental and disability insurance benefits
We appreciate your interest in seeking employment with Round Rock ISD.
*Please Note: Applications must be submitted prior to 5:00 pm on the closing date. This is the designated closing time for all postings
Already work for RRISD?
- Compensation Plan – View District compensation plan
- Employee Service Calendars – View current service calendars for existing employees
- Request Transfer – Submit request to transfer to another campus (March-June)
- Request Service Records – Access current district forms for requesting service records
- Submit Resignation – Access current district form to submit resignation
Round Rock Independent School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, color, creed,religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. RRISD prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability. ROUND ROCK ISD IS ACCREDITED BY TEXAS EDUCATION AGENCY