Online pre-registration for Kindergarten opens March 1. Once pre-registered, visit your elementary campus during the Kindergarten Round Up registration event from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. with required documents to complete the registration process. After March 8, campuses will continue to enroll students during business hours.
Round Rock ISD is eager to welcome the class of 2030 into kindergarten classrooms.
Parents need to bring the following documents when registering at the campus.
- Proof of residence within the district (contract on the house, lease agreement, actual title to house, current RRISD tax statement, or current utility bill indicating the address and the adult’s name.)
- Child’s official birth certificate,
- Child’s immunization record (see requirements),
- Child’s social security card (preferred but will not prevent enrollment),
- You should come to registration even if you do not have all of the above information.
Even if all the information isn’t available at time of registration, parents are encouraged to visit their campus to register their child. Parents will be notified when items are due.
Stay connected with Round Rock ISD on Facebook.