Bond 2014 projects across Round Rock ISD were completed over the summer, ensuring campus improvements and new facilities were ready to welcome students for the new school year.
The projects included upgrades to 18 campuses, the ongoing construction of Pearson Ranch Middle School and the Cedar Ridge High School Fine Arts Auditorium and the completion of Joe Lee Johnson Elementary STEAM Academy.
The following projects were completed during the summer:
- Joe Lee Johnson Elementary STEAM Academy,
- Westwood High School Phase 3A,
- Round Rock High School track renovation (first phase)*,
- Chisholm Trail Middle School roof replacement,
- HVAC system replacement at Pond Springs, Live Oak and Jollyville elementary schools,
- PA/Clock/Bell system replacement at Chisholm Trail, Grisham Middle School and Forest North, Jollyville and Live Oak elementary schools,
- Flooring replacements at Blackland Prairie, Caraway and Fern Bluff elementary schools,
- Parking lot lighting installation at Robertson Elementary School and Cedar Ridge High School and
- Fire alarm replacements at Berkman, Deep Wood and Wells Branch elementary schools and Cedar Valley Middle School.
Ongoing construction projects are listed below:
- Round Rock High School Phase 3B,
- Westwood High School Phase 3B,
- McNeil High School Phase 1 and
- Cedar Ridge High School Fine Arts Auditorium.
* Dragon Stadium renovations were completed after the first week of school due to inclement weather.