- Pre-Registration Kindergarten – 12 students for 2016-2017 school year: ENGLISH | SPANISH
- Returning students for 2016-2017 school year – Forthcoming Late-August
- Pre – Kindergarten student for 2016-2017 school year – Forthcoming July, 2016
- New students for the 2015-2016 school year – ENGLISH & SPANISH
NEW mobile app provides entry to Round Rock ISD home access center from smartphone.
Round Rock ISD has partnered with eSchoolPLUS to release a new mobile app, eSchoolPLUS Family. The app allows parents and students who are registered with the Round Rock ISD home access center to stay connected using a smartphone.
The eSchoolPLUS Family mobile app offers the convenience of immediate access to a student’s class work, schedule, grades and attendance from anywhere a smartphone or tablet can attain mobile service.
The eSchoolPLUS Family mobile app is a free application available for Apple devices, Android, and Kindle Fire and Fire Phones and uses the same login and password as Home Access Center. The application can be downloaded from iTunes, Google Play or the Amazon app store.
Click here for more information, including device guides.
Episode 16: Middle School Athletics
Rock Talk sits down with two of our Coaches to discuss the middle school athletics program. Learn about the curriculum which includes functional fitness and multi-sport discipline.
Submit a transfer request when one of the following applies:
- RRISD Employee student
- Last grade in school for the 2016-2017 school year (5th, 8th & 12th)
- Continuation at Receiving School
- Student is moving out of the Receiving School zone and wants to remain at Current School for the 2016-2017 school year
- Student is moving into the Receiving School zone within 60 days and has provided a contract/lease to the Student Transfer Office
- Student wants to be in a program that is not offered at their home campus
For more information visit the Student Transfer page!