What is Anonymous Alerts?
Anonymous Alerts allows students or parents to anonymously submit any sensitive or urgent student issues quickly to school officials. Students or parents can submit reports such as bullying, cyberbullying, depression, dating violence, drug or alcohol use, threats against the school, weapons on campus and more. All messages submitted remain completely anonymous.
- Start the App
- Activation Code/Login = roundrockisd
How Does The System Work?
- Users download the app or access the site one a computer
- Users submit an incident report that can include a photo or screen shot
- Users can establish a 1-way or 2-way dialogue with school officials in sharing information
Can Users Submit Incident Reports At Any Time?
- Users can submit incidents at any time
- Anonymous Alerts is NOT a 24-hour crisis hotline
- School officials monitor reports only during school days/hours
How Are The Reports Kept Anonymous?
- Only the report submitter has the option to reveal his/her identity
- Anonymous Alerts does track IP addresses to prevent abuse
What About Bogus Reports?
- Less than 3% of reports coming through the system are bogus reports.
- We track the device type and IP address of each report submitted
- We can block a user who sends a fake report