The Clothes Closet is a service project organized and sponsored by the Round Rock ISD Council of PTAs. This service provides gently used clothing as well as NEW socks and NEW underwear to Round Rock ISD students in need.
Drop Off Locations:
1201 Cushing Drive, Round Rock
Open: Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Your school nurse
Donations may also be left with your school nurse. Contact your school nurse or office to find further information regarding donation options.
Our students want to dress like their peers. Please take this into consideration when selecting clothes to donate. Donated clothes should be sized 4T to 2XL, freshly laundered and be free from stains, holes, missing buttons, etc.
- Boy’s size 4T to XL (14-16) size pants, jeans and warm ups
- Boy’s and girl’s size 4T and Small NEW SOCKS and UNDERWEAR IN PACKAGE
We are also seeking the following items:
- Shirts: Gently used graphic t-shirts and teen related fashionable t-shirts and sweatshirts
- Pants, jeans, warm ups, leggings and tights
- Jackets, sweaters, dresses and skirts
- NEW underwear in package
- NEW socks in package
We ask that you DO NOT bring the following items to the Clothes Closet:
- Adult style clothing and career wear
- Stained, worn out clothing
- Infant & toddler clothing
- Shoes, belts and accessories
- Backpacks and lunch boxes
- Previously worn socks and underwear
- Local school spirit wear, logo shirts from places of employment, local sports leagues, church camps, etc.
I am unable to donate at the locations. Can I drop off clothing at my child's school?
Yes. Donations can be left with your school nurse. The school nurse will sort through the clothing for anything that might be needed by a child at their campus location before it is taken to The Clothes Closet.
Who qualifies for the services of the Clothes Closet?
Round Rock ISD students who are in need of clothing assistance can receive a voucher to receive clothing items at either of The Clothes Closet locations. If you are in need of clothing, please see your school nurse to receive a voucher.
Who staffs the Clothes Closet?
Each Clothes Closet shift is staffed by a Council PTA rep, who serves as the shift leader and by volunteers from each local elementary, middle and high school PTA. The volunteer can be the schools Clothes Closet rep or any PTA volunteer or committee member designated by the Clothes Closet rep or PTA.