Objective: To ensure that district facilities are appropriate and conducive to providing the best learning environment for all of our students.
- Review and advise on effective utilization of current facilities
- Review the progress of facility projects
- Advise on the department of facilities planning processes and timelines
- Review and advise funding priorities for facilities projects
- Receive and review facilities proposals from departments and program areas
- Review and advise on future district facility needs
Duties & Responsibilities: Committee Chair will be appointed by the Board of Trustees President. The committee will meet quarterly, or as needed, and report to the Board quarterly, or as needed. This committee will serve in an advisory
capacity to the Board of Trustees. Decisions on recommendations by the committee will be made by the Board of Trustees.
Round Rock ISD Facilities and Finance Committee Members:
Chair, Amber Feller
Charles “Chad” Chadwell