All student transfer applications must be submitted directly to our Round Rock ISD student transfer office in one of the following ways:
- Submit an online application via links below
- Send a hard copy application through U.S. Mail to RRISD Administration Building
- Deliver a hard copy application to the RRISD Administration Building
- FAX a hard copy application to the RRISD Administration Building (512) 464-5408
Hard copy applications are available at the RRISD Administration Building.
Round Rock ISD Administration Building
Student Transfer Office
1311 Round Rock Ave.
Round Rock, TX 78681
Applications will not be accepted at individual schools.
Submit a transfer request when one of the following applies:
- RRISD employee student
- Last grade in school for the 2017-2018 school year (5th, 8th & 12th)
- Continuation at receiving school
- Student is moving into the receiving school zone within 60 days and has provided a contract/lease to the Student Transfer Office
- Student wants to be in a program that is not offered at their home campus