Brushy Creek Elementary
3800 Stonebridge Dr.
Round Rock, Texas 78681
Principal, Jenny Strong
What happens at our school?
We are a diverse community that embodies respect, responsibility, and integrity. We strive for all students to reach an exemplary level of established standards by committing to a collaborative system of support.
Brushy Creek Elementary is a diverse community that embodies respect, responsibility, and integrity. We strive for all students to reach an exemplary level of established standards by committing to a collaborative system of support.
As you enter Brushy Creek Elementary School, you will see the students, staff, and parents’ commitment to exemplifying respect, responsibility, and integrity. The enthusiasm of the staff creates a safe and nurturing environment that draws dedicated educators and students to our school. The students are prepared, eager to participate, and devoted to their learning with the collaborative support of parents, teachers, staff, and community members.
Therefore, all of Brushy Creek Elementary School’s stakeholders strive to teach each student how to become productive members of society. By placing an early focus on service learning, students demonstrate the qualities of good citizenship. We strive to build a strong, diverse community within the school by teaching the students to adapt and transfer this knowledge to the outside community.
This collaborative partnership between school staff, parents, students, and community members exemplifies our motto, “Better Together.” Participants remain committed to the academic success of each child that attends Brushy Creek Elementary School and seek ways for continuous improvement through clear communication, differentiated instruction, and the use of current technology. In doing so, teachers establish a learning environment that is innovative, creative, and always evolving.
As a result, Brushy Creek Elementary School students will be self-motivated knowledge seekers who take ownership in their learning. Our students will achieve their personal best by being well-rounded citizens and lifelong learners.
Brushy Creek opened its doors to students in August 1981.
Academic Achievement in English Language Arts/Reading
Academic Achievement in Science
Top 25 Percent: Student Progress
2016-17 STAAR Passing Rates
- 3rd Grade Reading – 86% 86% 86%
- 3rd Grade Math – 88% 88% 88%
- 4th Grade Reading – 80% 80% 80%
- 4th Grade Math – 81% 81% 81%
- 4th Grade Writing – 74% 74% 74%
- 5th Grade Reading – 94% 94% 94%
- 5th Grade Math – 95% 95% 95%
- 5th Grade Science – 89% 89% 89%
- School Report Card
- Campus Improvement Plan
- Climate Surveys
- TX Academic Performance Report
- Adequate Yearly Progress
- Accountability Summary
- Distinction Designation Summary
- HB 5 Performance Ratings
Performance Indicators website
2016-17 Student Demographics
- African American – 5.2% 5.2% 5.2%
- Hispanic – 24% 24% 24%
- White – 47.9% 47.9% 47.9%
- Native American – 0.2% 0.2% 0.2%
- Asian – 17.1% 17.1% 17.1%
- Pacific Islander – 0.2% 0.2% 0.2%
- Two or more races – 5.2% 5.2% 5.2%
- Economically Disadvantaged – 20.9% 20.9% 20.9%
- English Language Learners (ELL) – 9.2% 9.2% 9.2%
Student Enrollment by program
- Bilingual/ESL – 8.8% 8.8% 8.8%
- Gifted and Talented – 6.2% 6.2% 6.2%
- Special Education – 9.7% 9.7% 9.7%